“Not all those who wander are lost“
Welcome to Nomad is Beautiful Travel Blog. We are Ivana Greslikova and Gianni Bianchini, from Slovakia and Italy. With our blog we want to encourage you to do small or big actions to get rid of anything that hinders you from living your life fully and more consciously.
We would like to show you that also you can realize your travelling dreams with the right motivation and willingness to work on them.
We have been learning about new countries, people and ourselves a lot while travelling and in our blog we would like to share our adventures, photographs, stories and tips with you.
OUR FIRST REFLECTIONS
- Some Words That Came to Our Minds After Arriving in Bangkok
- 15 Tips to Survive Your First Day in Bangkok
- 12 Lessons Learnt After One Month Travelling in Thailand
BEFORE YOU HIT THE ROAD
GEARS WE CARRY
- 14 Inspiring Photos of People Reading
- 12 Beautiful Photos of People Working
- 15 Lovely Photos of Monks doing Mundane Meditations
PEOPLE DO MATTER
- The Beauty of the Philippines and its Wonderful People
- Sunday Story – Diane: the Adorable Filipino Angel
HEALTHY AND TASTY
- Our Favourite Healthy and Delicious Fruits in Thailand
- Tea Dancing in the Water: Visiting Tea Houses in Chiang Mai
- A Macrobiotic Cooking Course in Chiang Mai
FACTS AND IMPRESSIONS ABOUT PLACES
- Full Moon of Lights: Yee Peng and Loy Krathong in Chiang Mai
- Visiting Wat That Ton: a Magnificent Buddhist Temple in Northern Thailand
- Laos: the Good and the Bad of a (Not So) Forgotten Country
- 15 Wonderful Things to Do in Koh Lanta
ON ANIMALS AND WILDLIFE
BODY AND SOUL CARE
STAY IN TOUCH
If you want to ask something feel free to contact us.
Remember that you can follow our journey also via:
We would love to connect with you!