Do you want to write for one of the most popular travel blogs?
Since 2013 we have been reaching more and more readers with articles about responsible travel, travel tips, travel gears, adventures and ecotourism. Because we love slow travel, we can’t be everywhere but we’d love to offer our audience more articles from different destinations.
So, if you feel you know a city, region or a country very well and you’d love to share your pro tips on visiting the place, help others to create a travel itinerary or maybe to choose the best travel gear, here’s your chance to reach more than 40,000 readers a month via our travel website.
We’re looking for:
• Local tips on things to do in a destination
• Recommendations on where to stay in a city
• 2 or 3-day itineraries in a city
• Well-researched articles about travel gears
• Best places to visit in a country
• Other topics that we‘d consider: travel photography, travel videos, travel blogging, outdoor lifestyle, digital nomadism and working online, cryptocurrencies.
• Original content that hasn’t been published anywhere else
• Minimum of 1000 words SEO optimized
• 5-7 horizontal high quality photos (1200 px wide – 72 dpi) + 1 vertical photo for Pinterest (735 px wide). Must be sent via Dropbox or Google Drive
• Well written text with excellent English
• The same article cannot be re-published on another website, including your own.
We reserve the rights to edit, include our own affiliate links and/or not publish the article if we’re not happy with it or if the guidelines are not respected.
• A short bio that will go at the bottom of your article
• Gravatar email
• 2-3 social media links you want to include + link to your blog
• Links to your own articles within the text are possible after agreement
• Max. 2 external links (please, do not promote a business you’ve been sponsored)
You will get:
• A do-follow link to your blog
• Promo on our social media platforms (over 160,000 followers) with your credit
A Note to copywriters and companies
These guidelines are not intented for copywriters or branded posts. We accept only guest posts from real travel bloggers that want to share their stories with our readers. If you want to advertise with us, please read our Work With Us page.
Please don’t try to send us a fancy email asking for featuring your content. We can easily spot your intention. If we find out by checking the link you provide that you’re only pretending to be a blogger, we’ll ignore your email.
Get in touch!
The best way to reach us is via email: nomadisbeautiful (at) gmail (dot) com or via our contact form
Cheers and can’t wait for your submission!
How To Start a Travel Blog and Make Money - FREE 7 day course
Join the FREE 7 day email course and you'll learn how to start your travel blog easily, how to monetize and grow your traffic and social media. Start now!